Posts Tagged ‘year in review’
The end of a year is a perfect time to honor the blessings that came our way and acknowledge ourselves for all we have achieved. Because human nature is to focus on what is not working, we often minimize what went well or special moments along the way. I encourage you to review your year with open eyes and an open heart. You might be surprised what you see…
Year End Process
- Create quiet time and space so that you can focus without interruption
- Set a clear and positive intention for your process
Write your answers for the following:
- List your wins and accomplishments for the year (at least 50)
- Write about what you learned from the challenges you faced
- What are you proud of yourself for?
- What are you grateful for?
- What do you want to take away from this year and integrate in the future?
- Anything else that feels meaningful to include
Don’t forget to share some of your wins or special moments by clicking on “comment” below the title of this blog.