Posts Tagged ‘who will you become’
When clients first come to me they usually have an issue they want to resolve or something they would like to create. They may want to:
- Move beyond feeling stuck
- Reconnect with who they really are
- Accomplish or create something
- Feel more peaceful and grounded
- Have support and guidance through a transition
- Shift their attitude or change their behavior
- Release the hold something in their past has on them
- And, so on….
And yet, when all said and done, they tell me there was something even more powerful and unexpected that came forward. The real gift was who they became through the process and how much they learned to love and value themselves.
Intentions and goals are not just about doing, they are about learning and growing and being. They evolve who we are.
So, I’m wondering – Who do you want to become?
(You can respond or comment by clicking – Leave a Comment – under the title of this post.)