Questions to Ask Yourself When You Feel Tired or Frustrated
Posted November 19, 2012on:
- Am I engaging in anything that is not in alignment with my values?
- Am I over committed?
- How is my level of self care?
- Have I drifted from my spiritual practice or connection with God?
- Where is my life out of balance?
- Do I have an active support system in place?
- Is my body asking for rest, healthy food, or water?
- Am I letting limiting thoughts and beliefs run the show?
- Have I asked for what I want?
- When was the last time I took a break?
- Is there an underlying issue draining my energy that I need to deal with?
- Am I exposing myself to negative input through news, entertainment, or the people around me?
Your Turn: What comes for you when you ask yourself these questions?