When Life Gives You Lemons – Call a Life Coach!
Posted July 9, 2012on:
There is still a lot of confusion about what life coaches do. Even coaches have difficulty putting it into words. Add to that, all of the different specialties and niches and it can be challenging to know when you would benefit from having a coach of your own.
One of the times when coaching can make a big difference in your life is when you are facing a crisis or challenge. It might be a divorce, end of a career, or anything that upsets your balance. During times like these the support of an experienced, well trained coach can have a huge impact on how you feel and move through the situation.
Here are some of the ways a coach can help in troubled times:
- Providing a safe space for you to talk things out and feel heard
- Sharing tools and skills that will support you during the process
- Providing honest, unbiased feedback
- Reminding you to take care of and nurture yourself
- Supporting you in identifying your options and choosing a path
- Helping you explore and shift limiting thoughts and beliefs
- Supporting you in reconnecting with your true self
- Reminding you to acknowledge and appreciate yourself along the way
- Helping you rebuild your confidence and connect with your inner power
- Providing support as you let go of what no longer serves you
- Helping you bring forward a vision of what you want to create in your life
- Guiding you along the path that turns that vision into reality
If you would like coaching support through a life challenge, email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.