Forgiveness Brings Freedom – Use These Tools to Get Started
Posted June 18, 2012on:
- Create a forgiveness ceremony.
- Ask yourself if it was their intention to hurt you.
- Write a letter to the person involved.
- Free form write about the situation. Burn or destroy what you have written.
- Imagine the person in a chair and tell them how you feel.
- Look at their life path and seek to understand how they came to be who they are.
- Recognize that they were placed in your life to help you evolve spiritually.
- Take responsibility for your part in the situation.
- Focus on the facts, not your perspective.
- Meditate breathing in love and breathing out forgiveness
- Go into the feeling of what upsets you, take a deep breath and breathe it out.
- See yourself and the other person as simply human.
- Give it to God.
If you would like support as you heal your life, email: email@example.com