How to Change Your Set Points in 7 Steps
Posted May 15, 2012on:
- Choose one set point you would like to work on.
- Visualize yourself at the next level you want to achieve. Write about how it feels to be there.
- List the beliefs and fears that might prevent you from moving forward.
- Challenge each one by asking if it is absolutely, without a doubt true.
- Ask yourself what you will have when you break through this set point and why you want it.
- Make a commitment to move forward.
- Plan your steps and start taking action immediately.