Crisis! Your 5 Step Plan for Survival when Your World is Rocked
Posted April 26, 2012on:
We all have our moments where it seems like the world has come apart and the only thing to do is panic. When crisis hits it is almost impossible to think clearly. These 4 steps will help you do what you need to in spite of the fear:
- Ask yourself what you know for sure. Your mind can tell you crazy things when your world is rocked and most of it may seem true. You can also get stuck in trying to figure out why and how you have come to this point. This is not what you want to spend your energy on at this time. Get clear and focused by asking yourself what is really true. What are the facts? What do you know for sure?
- Look at the choices available to you. There will always be options. Be logical. Stay with the facts. List them without deciding or judging them.
- Connect with your intuition. People around you will have opinions and voices from the past may try to influence you or cause self doubt. Once you know your choices, listen within. Your gut, heart, intuition, whatever you want to call it, is there and will guide you. All you have to do is tune in. One simple way of doing this is to say each option and feel if your body contracts or feels more open.
- Set clear intentions. Choose a direction you want to go and then decide how you want to show up as a person as you move forward. You can set these intentions without knowing the outcome. By taking time to do so, you are grounding, focusing, and empowering yourself.
- Take action that supports your intentions. When intention and action come together magic can happen. You will survive your crisis. You will not only survive, but are likely to come out on the other end stronger and wiser.
Linda Luke Email: email@example.com
Coaching support for your life and business.