Change Your Life with this Powerful Question
Posted March 18, 2012on:
Is what I am doing working?
Almost every day I see examples of people who keep doing the same things and hoping for different results. In many cases they are doing exactly what will get them what they don’t want, sometimes for decades. Here’s what I mean:
- Nagging = people stop listening and shut down
- Dating desperation = scaring people off
- Waiting = not making your dreams come true
- Not asking for what you want = not getting it
- Not being authentically you = never finding your true kindred spirits
- Guarding your heart to protect it = not being available for what you want most
What are the repeated patterns in your life that are not working? It’s time to stop putting energy into them and start focusing on what will really work. Asking yourself the question, “Is what I am doing working?”, is a great place to start.
If you would like the support of a Life Coach for this process, I would be happy to help.