How to Ease Anxiety and Fear
Posted June 5, 2011on:
- Focus on something outside of yourself – people, conversations, anything other than your fear
- Take deep breaths and visualize success
- Shift your thoughts – your brain can only focus on one thought at a time – make it a good one.
- Create an intention to be of service – when you focus on helping others, anxiety drops away
- Challenge your thoughts and beliefs – Is it absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, true right now?
- Give your anxiety a name – have conversations with it – let it know you have things under control
- Expand your comfort zone with small steps – when you look back at your progress you will be amazed