How to Build Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
Posted May 2, 2011on:
- Understand that you are innately worthy. You are a soul/spirit that comes from God and God does not make mistakes.
- Celebrate your best qualities and accomplishments – keep lists of everything you are proud of doing in your life and the qualities you are most proud of.
- Stop judging and forgive yourself for buying into the misbelief that you are now or ever have been wrong or not good enough.
- Love your body for how it takes care of you – your lungs breathe, your heart beats, and your legs allow you to move around. Your body is a miracle worth loving.
- Do not look for acceptance or love outside of yourself. It comes from within and it comes from God.
- Don’t take things personally. What other people choose to say or do is about them, not about you.
- Shift your negative thoughts and challenge your beliefs – don’t let your inner critic or belief systems run your life.